Qualifications & Process
Meyer Dana Smile Foundation and Meyer Dana Orthodontics are happy to provide a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for your child to be a recipient of an Orthodontic Scholarship.
- Between the ages of 11-19
- Must live in the Black Hills area, within 50 miles of the Rapid City or Spearfish Meyer & Dana Orthodontics office
- Must meet the financial guidelines
- Have a functional/aesthetic need for braces
- Dental Exam and cleaning within the last 6 months. Must maintain recommended dental cleanings during treatment
- Good dental hygiene and no dental work that needs to be completed
- You and your child must commit to the treatment plan set forth by the orthodontist
Upon receipt of the COMPLETE application, the application will be reviewed by the Meyer Dana Smile Foundation. If your application is INCOMPLETE, you will be notified by email. In order to be considered the application will need to be completed and resubmitted.
Meyer Dana Smile Foundation is a nonprofit organization that was created to help individuals who are not able to afford orthodontic care, have the opportunity to get the smile they’ve always wanted.
Recipients are chosen by a local board of directors. The selection process is very competitive and recipients are chosen based on orthodontic need along with a complete, accurate application showing financial need and community service intentions.
See Example Photos (PDF)